MAXWIND JX628 Truck tires for 7.50R16 8.25R16 8.25R20 9.00R20 10.00R20 11.00R20 12.00R20
Type: Radial truck tire
MOQ: Mixed sizes total 1x20ft container
Size :7.50R16 8.25R16 8.25R20 9.00R20 10.00R20 11.00R20 12.00R20
ALL POSITION ON/OFF ROAD
1. Large block design, with strong driving performance and cross-country performance.
2. Wide tread deep and deep groove, with higher mileage.
3. Special tread wing glue formula, with good heat dissipation performance.
Applications: Specially designed for all wheels of running vehicles on the rough road, especially for the industrial and mining and high carrying vehicles
|Size||Ply Rating||Standard Rim||Load Index||Speed Rating||Air Pressure||Dual Load||Single Load||Overall Diameter||Section Width||Tread Depth|
KELUCK TYRE is located in Qingdao, China, Established in 2006, is a professional enterprise in manufacturing and marketing all kinds of Chinese tyres，with wide tyre ranges covers Truck and Bus Tyre (TBR), Passenger Car Tyre (PCR), Off The Road Tyre (OTR), Agricultural Tyre, Industrial tyre and Trailer tyre.
PCR Brand: NEREUS, YATONE
TBR Brand: MAXWIND, SUPERMEALLIR
OTR&AGR,IND Brand: KELUCK, MAXWIND
Cooperated Brands: AEOLUS, LONGMARCH, ANNAITE, TRIANGLE…
Thanks for the quality tyres, each colleague's hard workingand support of the customers from all over the world, Keluck Tyres have been exporting to more than 100 countries, Keluck has been the top tyre supplier in China .
1. Kekucktyre is professional in tires production and export for more than 15 years.
2. Our factory covers an area of 0.6 million square meters, has over 2000 employees.
3. We have been exporting to more than 120 different countries and regions all over the world.
4. 120000-160000 running miles guarantee can be offered for Maxind Truck tires
5. Our tires are made of advanced German technology, using natural imported Malaysia rubber and BEKA steel.
6. We have a professional technical team with 50 experienced engineers.
7. We are Golden Supplier of Alibaba Group, and provide the customer with Trade Assurance.
8. Market promotion support and the best after-sales service will be offered to every customer and help them get more new customers and orders.
9. Exclusive representative acceptable.
10. Within 6 hours reply after getting your tire inquiry, and not let the customer wait for so long time.
Q1. What are your terms of packing?
A: This depends on customer requirements.
Q2. What are your terms of payment?
A: T/T 30% as deposit, and 70% before delivery. We'll show you the photos of the products and packages before you pay the balance.
Q3. What are your terms of delivery?
A: FOB, CNF
Q4. How about your delivery time?
A: Generally, it will take 15 to 20 days after receiving your advance payment. The specific delivery time depends on the items and the quantity of your order.
Q5. Can you produce according to the samples?
A: Yes, we can produce by your samples. but you need a cost sample and freight charge.
Q6. What is your sample policy?
A: We can supply the sample if we have ready parts in stock, but the customers have to pay the sample cost and the freight cost.
Q7. Do you test all your goods before delivery?
A: Yes, we have a 100% test before delivery
Q8: How do you make our business long-term and a good relationship?
1. We keep good quality and competitive price to ensure our customers benefit ;
2. We respect every customer as our friend and we sincerely do business and make friends with them, no matter where they come from.
Every TBR tyre purchased from Keluck tyre Co., LTD and bearing our brand name is warranted by this warranty policy. The manufacturer/Newell Tyre assures the customer by offering a warranty against product failures attributed to a deficiency in design, materials & workmanship. Compensation to the customer is offered equivalent to the value of the remaining life of the product, which has failed due to manufacturing defects. The warranty Policy & Procedure can be documented as under:
The compensation amount will be determined by multiplying the Current Adjustment Base Price (C.A.B.P.) by the percentage of tread depth remaining on the returned tire. The cost of mounting, balancing and any other service charges should be paid by the owner. Compensation amount= C.A.B.P x (Tread Depth Remaining on Returned Tire / Tread Depth on New Tire)
The customer shall report to the manufacturer/Keluck Tyre the details of the product, which has failed due to manufacturing defect in the Claim form (attached), along with two pictures of the Failed product showing the defect and serial number in the product. On receipt of the claim form & the pictures of the failed product, the manufacturer/Keluck Tyre will offer compensation based on the report or request the customer to hold the failed product for examination by their Technical expert, whose visit shall be arranged within one month from the date of receipt of the claim form if needed. Credit against the approved claims shall be given either against the next consignment. Name & address including e-mail ID, of the Manufacturer’s representative, to whom the claim forms are to be sent should be mentioned on the claim form.
A. All our warranties are limited to the original purchaser and the original vehicles on which they are mounted, and are not assignable to subsequent purchasers or vehicles.
B. This limited warranty does not apply to tires which are being serviced under the following conditions:
• Willful Abuse/Collision/Wreck/Fire
• Continued use while flat or severe under/over inflation
• Road Hazards including without limitation, puncture, cut, impact break, stone drill, bruise, bulge, snag, collision
• Premature or irregular wear due to vehicle mechanical reason
• Conditions resulting from without limitation, improper mounting, under inflation, improper tire size, defect in vehicle, abuse
• Ozone or weather cracking in tires over 1 year from the date of manufacture
• Ride disturbance complaints after 2.0mm tread wear
• With less than 2.0mm depth
• With the serial number cut or buffed
• Racing & off-road use and misapplication
• Tires dated over 1 year from the date of manufacture
• Loss of time or use, inconvenience or any incidental or consequential damage Qingdao Keluck Tyre CO., LTD. shall not be liable for any other warranty or representation of any kind, expressed or implied, without prior written agreement.